Officially a Secretary?

Last week I received this big parcel. Wasn't expecting anything, so I opened it, quite puzzled. It was from Secretaria Plus. It was, basically, an updated guide of hotels, restaurants and other interesting services around Spain -A Must For The Perfect Secretary- and a load of ads for office products, dental clinics, spas, and The Event. I am not going to the Secretarial Congress or whatever they've decided to name it, as I can think of better ways to spend the 399 euro it costs to attend to the three days -550 if you buy it at the last moment!- yet I guess I'll attend the exhibition. What I am still thinking over is whether it is worth to subscribe as a member of the Profesional Secretary Council -80 euro per year, initial fee of 100 euro deducted till end of April.

1 comments:

Okok | 2:19 pm

In the end, I did sign up for the membership card!

There's special discounts & free visits at various dentists, doctors, etc for me & my son -plus some professional helplines I could do with.