And suddenly...

After yawning away my cvs, I suddenly have four interviews in three days, plus another two ahead of me next week, plus contacts from other companies who shall get in touch soon to coordinate meetings in Bcn.

Have literally been late to an interview because I was contacted on the phone just as I was walking into the underground TWICE this week. Now, let's see if I finally get one of these jobs. Some have interesting salaries or bonuses, some other are interesting because they involve art galleries, publishers... but pay less. I should start thinking of sticking to whatever comes first, if they don't make their minds up soon.

By the way, the Cuban project starts to have a bit more consistency. And if I did get the job at a local gallery, then I could wrap it up better when I got down to free-lancing for the Cuban artists project. Now that would make it a third positive point towards this offer, as I had already considered the fact of working with art and the fact of being close to my son's school, in my favourite area in Barcelona. The negative sides are the lower salary, compared to other processes I am in, and the working hours -one Saturday a month, I'd have to work all day long.

0 comments: