The Lady is Back!

I haven't been around this blog for years. Mainly because, after a couple of changes, I've landed at a place where I'm no longer "a lady on the phone"... or not usually!


However, I am attached to this blog and have often promised to post here my work-related posts from elsewhere, but never got down to translating them all into English!

So, as I feel I could explain little things here that have nothing to do with my main blogs, I've decided to translate quickly (with Google's help and then a final checkup) some of the posts I'd thought of passing onto here, and from there on I'll update here now and then, with those little things like the doctor who prefers phoning me and having  little chat to explain his problems so that I pass them onto my boss or the Project Manager, although he has been told dozens of times I can't solve his problems but the PM might be able to!

But I'll be back on this and much more. Soon. Ish.

I'm back.

0 comments: