Interview in four languages

Yes, it seems to have been fine! The interview started off in Spanish, then we went on talking in English, then French :*) -which fortunately I had mentioned in my CV I can use, but am not fluent- and then in Catalan, then back to Spanish and Catalan again!!!

Once the interview was over, the man told me he'd send on my cv -the English version I sent- plus the introductory letter I'd sent initially, along with my Spanish standard Infojobs cv. He mentioned a couple of times my presentation/introductory letter was quite good, he'd liked it :DDD

So, am onto the third level of this selection progress... keep your fingers crossed!

P.S.: Once this interview was over, I had to sit a psicotest and then write a bit on why I was interested in this job, for their graphological test! My habit is writing in CAPITALS, so I wrote it like that, as otherwise I'd be forcing it and it wouldn't be my natural me. I hope it's ok!

0 comments: