Interesting interview tomorrow

Had a telephone interview for over half an hour, and then they proposed a second interview on Monday, for this odd, weird job -can't be more specific right now, but it could be fun!- with a good wage plus meal tickets!!!So far, I have never been in a job where they gave us tickets, while many of my friends invite me out with left-over tickets now and then...

How I love eating out a quick lunch, instead of preparing stuff to carry in a Tupperware! Now that wouldn't be a reason to feel guilty and stooooopid!!!

Anyway, first interview was great, though the phone woke me up from an afternoon nap, Friday I was exhausted...

Parents still reminding me I should hurry and get a job immediately, I am not covering my expenses with what I get now, and they must think I'm just sitting around, laughing my life away without worrying about work!

0 comments: