Sorry... been busy

The course ended last Thursday, so I have been already jobhunting. Had a few days off going to the doctor with my son and other little things I'd scheduled for these first free mornings, and am now down to business.

Yesterday I had two interviews:

One was for a temp job, 9 months at a food multinational famous in Spain for its crisps. The position wasn't specially appealing, but it had a decent wage and the working hours were perfect. Plus, there is a high chance to get a proper job as it'd be helping at the Human Resource dept.

The other one, in the afternoon, was for an Export Assistant at a Chemichal company. Better wage, better contract, and not a temp. But the interview didn't seem to go as well as the other one. I somehow felt uneasy with the interviewer, and though I'm used to job interviews and to go through various screening rounds, this time I was getting nervious by the end of the interview -she was jotting down a load of notes about our conversation, and sometimes seemed unsatisfied.

By the way: It was a good chance for my son to feel a little adult: he waited for me at the Mac Donalds -yes, don't say a word- nearby, I walked him there and gave him the money to order a kids menu on his own and wait till I'm over the interview. He loved the experience!

0 comments: