Exposecretary

This week I made the effort to actually visit Expo Secretaria in Barcelona, as I was not too sure what I would find there.

It happened to be better than expected, I actually did find some contacts I needed for my Monday meeting... and bumped into suppliers for offices I used to work at. Bosses were surprised to see my waltz in the next morning, with a bagful of gadgets and ideas for our stand in Madrid in November... which we have been discussing at three meetings so far, and have another meeting on Monday to present my ideas.

The corniest bit was the titles the speeches and congress workshops had. Or the pink, plastic bracelet one stand gave me -Yuck!

1 comments:

Funny Blondie | 11:35 am

My english it´s very bad, but I´m trying to read this blog. I saw you in Salidas de emergencia :-)

Congratulations for the job.